Can't Find Your Business On Google?
With our SEO audit services, you'll get a comprehensive SEO audit report listing your site's SEO strengths and deficiencies, and offer suggestions on how to improve your business visibility with major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Many factors could be affecting your website's ranking in search results such as poor page title, wrong targeted keyword and hidden technical SEO problems.
Without an SEO audit performed by an experienced SEO professional, you will be left in the dark and not know why:
- Your site is not found in search results
- Why it is not bringing any leads but just irrelevant traffic
- What are the steps you must take to fix your site's SEO issues and improve your search visibility
Our Website Audit Report Will An Insight On Your Site's Health
Nobody likes a tattletale...
However, when it comes to optimizing your website for search engines and improving your site's ranking, you will want to have someone tattletale on your website's SEO strengths and difficiencies, and give you recommendations on how to improve your business' position in search engines.
Armed with our website audit report, your web designer will have no problem implementing our search engine optimization recommendations and put your website back on track and above your competition in search results, bring relevant traffic to your business, and increase sales.
Our Site Audit Is Performed Manually
Every step of BuzFind site audit services (included with our affordable SEO) is manually performed by one of our search engine optimization (SEO) professionals, and not by an automated SEO audit tool.
What this means is that once our site audit process is complete, you'll be handed over a comprehensive site audit report customized just for your business.
At BuzFind, you won't get a cookie-cutter site audit report to share with your web developer, or your in-house SEO team but a full site audit performed by a human and not an SEO audit software or tool.
What Is "SEO Site Audit"?
SEO site audit is the process of analyzing your website against all SEO factors (and anything else such as your site's design and layout) affecting your site's visibility in major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Wikipedia defines a website audit as follow :
Website audit is a full analysis of all the factors that affect website’s visibility in search engines. This standard method gives a complete insight into any website, overall traffic. and individual pages. Website audit is completed solely for marketing purposes. The goal is to detect weak points in campaigns that affect web performance. - Wikipedia.
Why You Need A Website Review?
No matter how professionally designed you think your website is, a website review is a MUST and should be performed on a regular basis (at least once or twice a year) if you want to keep that top position in search engines you worked very hard to achieve.
You need to review your website because Google and other major search engines update their algorithm every month and what worked yesterday might not work today.
Google introduces changes to its 200+ ranking algorithm almost every day and if you don't keep up and apply those changes, you'll be losing your #1 position in Google and end up behind your competition.
Is that what you want?
Our website review will gauge your site against SEO factors and report back to you the areas where it is failing.
Our SEO Website Audit Will Answer Many Questions
Our SEO website audit services will have answers to your questions including but not limited to:
- Why can't I find my website on Google, Bing or Yahoo?
- Or why my site is bringing irrelevant traffic?
- Why are visitors leaving my website as soon as they arrive?
Could the answers be:
- Your site is poorly optimized, or banned
- Your website has indexing problems
- Your website is targeting the wrong keyword or doesn't offer relevant content to your readers or customers
- It could be because your site is too slow or poorly designed and offers a poor user experience
Our SEO site audit report will answer the above questions and report to you any other issues that are preventing your site from attaining Googledom, bringing free and relevant organic traffic and increasing your revenue.
Just in case you want to perform a website audit yourself, then I would recommend reading SearchEngineLand's '4 mistakes to avoid during a website audit' article before you do.
What's Needed To Perform An SEO Website Audit
Once you hire us to perform an SEO website audit, a professional SEO will be assigned to you.
Your dedicated SEO website audit professional will schedule your first free initial website consultation to learn more about your business, what your goals are, and from there, create a site audit checklist based on all the information you provided him/her.
In order to perform a comprehensive SEO website audit and provide you with a thorough site audit report, your SEO audit professional will need the following information from you;
- Your website's domain
- Your business niche - We can deduce your business niche but it is better to hear it from you
- The keyword or key phrase you want to target - This could be changed depending on our keyword analysis result
- Your hosting package - We find out about your hosting provider
- Design platform used to design your website - Most of the time, we can get that information
What Is Included With Our SEO Audit Services
Our SEO audit services include auditing your website by looking at the below-listed items.
It is important to understand that our SEO audit is manually performed in-house by an experienced search engine professional and is based on your business SEO needs and goals.
Every SEO audit report we create is custom-tailored and unique to your business.
It is a good idea to get a website review from an experienced SEO professional that knows how to look under the hood of your website to find hidden issues affecting your search results.
Our SEO audit services will look at (partial list);
- Page Title - Is your title tag optimized for search engines and users so to make them click on your link on SERPs (search engine result pages) to improve your CTR (click-through-rate)?
- Content - Is your content well written, relevant to user's query and does it include the keyword you should be targeting? If so, have you properly placed/scattered your keyword?
- Headings (H1 - H6) - Did you include headings within your content and if so, which ones and how were they implemented and what do they contain?
- Keyword - Are you sure you're using the right keyword to target based on users' query, or what you think you should be targeting?
Click here for a detailed list of items your dedicated SEO audit professional will look.
SEO Audit Cost
One of many questions we are asked when we're contacted is...
How Much Our SEO Audit Services Cost?
It is difficult to put an exact price on our SEO audit services before knowing about your business, its SEO needs and requirements, how big or small your website needs and about your goals.
Auditing an eCommerce website will require more time and effort than doing a website audit for a presence website or a blog because eCommerce website has different and more technical SEO requirements such as categories and product pages and such.
Why Choose Us For Your Website Audit Needs?
We know there are a plethora of SEO companies you could choose from. But what sets us apart from the rest are:
- Manual Website Audit - Auditing your website will be performed manually by a professional SEO
- Affordable SEO audit - Our SEO audit services are much lower than our competitors in the U.S. - Guaranteed
- Comprehensive Site Audit - Your site audit professional will review your page(s) SEO elements and compare them to Google's latest 200+ algorithms
- Cookie-Cutter SEO Website Audit - Your website audit will not be based on cookie-cutter SEO audit tools but on a real person
A regular website audit is a great way of finding and eliminating anything that could be affecting your SEO efforts and preventing your website from getting found in top major search engines and above your competition.
Want to know why customers can't find your website in Google, Bing or Yahoo?. Our affordable SEO site audit services will present you with a comprehensive website audit report listing site issues (on-page and technical) and offer suggestions on how to resolve them and improve your site's search visibility in search engines.
Ready to improve your website's SEO and conversion?
BUZFIND WEBSITE AUDIT SERVICES
We Make Finding SEO Problems And Improve Visibility Easy And Affordable