Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about SEO and our search engine optimization services
Got SEO questions? we got the answers. Throughout the years, we were asked many questions related to SEO, and other questions about BuzFind's affordable SEO services for small business. Here, we provide you with answers related to general SEO optimization, to BuzFind's SEO services.
1. WHAT IS SEO?
SEO, or search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website for search engines to achieve top ranking on search engines result pages (SERPs) and get on top of your competition using what are known as organic SEO techniques.
2. WHAT IS WHITE HAT SEO
What is 'White Hat SEO' anyway? White hat SEO is the process of optimizing your website for search engines using site optimization techniques, or tactics that fall within a search engine guidelines. White hat SEO techniques focus more on users than search engines while still following search engines rules and policies.
When you optimize your website for search engines using ethical SEO techniques, good quality and relevant content focuses on users, your site will said to be optimized using white hat practices.
3. WHAT IS BLACK HAT SEO
What is 'Black Hat SEO?'. Black hat SEO is the process of using unethical techniques to achieve top ranking on search engines result pages. Also, black hat SEO focuses more on search engines than its counter part white hat SEO.
4. WHAT IS SEO AUDIT
SEO site audit is the process of evaluating a website for any bottlenecks that could be affecting a site's ranking and provide a report listing the SEO issues found, with recommendations on how to fix and improve their website.
BuzFind SEO audit services include the review and analysis of the following areas;
- Technical SEO audit - This is where one of our SEO experts will look at SEO problems, such as slow page load time, 404 errors, TTFB (time to first byte), and so on
- On-Page SEO audit - Your dedicated SEO audit professional will look at every on-page SEO elements issues, such as whether the page title is optimized, whether Headings (H1 - H6) were properly implemented, whether images where optimized for speed and SEO, and report back to you with a full SEO audit report
- Site Review - Your SEO professional will look at the site's layout, choice of color scheme, whether CTAs (call to action) were implemented and properly laid out, whether the site offers good user experience (UX) and is SEO friendly and responsive, and report back to you
5. WHAT IS 'TECHNICAL SEO'
Technical SEO is any work that is done outside the content and on-page elements optimization. When properly implementing technical SEO, you will be laying a strong foundation for your organic SEO campaign. Examples of Technical SEO work are as follow;
- Hosting -Choosing the right web hosting company that offers the best hardware and software setup to help improve your site speed.
- Website speed optimization - Improve page load time
- Images - Reduce every image file size and making sure your image dimensions (width & height) are listed within your document HTML
- Minify CSS - Minifying CSS is the process of removing non-necessary line of codes like comments, and white space to reduce the CSS file size
- Combine CSS - There is the process of combining all the files used on your website into one single CSS file
6. WHAT IS 'ON-PAGE SEO'?
BuzFind On-page SEO is the process, or practice of optimizing on-page SEO elements (as opposed to off-page search engine optimization) of each web page of your website such as:
- Page Title
- Page Description
- Headings (H1 - H2)
- Reduce file size of every image
- Optimize every image for SEO by properly naming each image to boost search engine optimization campaign
- Include image dimensions embedded in each page in order to improve page load time
and so on in order to improve your website's ranking, increase traffic and boost your revenue.
7. WHAT IS OFF-PAGE SEO?
Off-page SEO is the process of using common promotional techniques (not including on-page SEO) outside the boundaries of your website and this includes:
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
for the purpose of promoting your website and show up higher in the search engines, and preferably above your competitions.
8. IS SEO DEAD?
No! SEO is not dead but still living and will continue to live for years and years to come. Optimizing your website, or web page for search engines process changes every year, however, SEO will never die
9. WHAT ARE SEARCH ENGINES AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Search engines are programs or tool that enable someone, like yourself, search for a document (any type of document available on the Internet like images, videos, services, products, and so on) and use such document for your research. See details information about search engines on Wikipedia.
10. WHAT ARE SEARCH ENGINE BOTS
Search engine bots, also known as search bots or web crawlers are automated software designed by their respective search engine like Google, Bing, and Yahoo (just to name a few). These search bots scour the Internet, index all types of content like HTML, PDF, JPG, VIDEOS, and other types of documents.
11. CAN I LEARN SEO?
Of course you can! There are a lot of good SEO resources available online that can help you learn about search engines as long as you remember that some information about SEO are very old and outdated, many might not be true and some might implement some unethical SEO or black hat techniques.
Plus you'll need time, a lot of patience and dedication. If you already have a small business website you need to start optimizing for search engines now, then our recommendation is to actually hire a professional SEO company to start off, watch what they are doing and how, learn from them, and then taste the waters yourself.
12. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEO & SEM?
Again, SEO stands for 'search engine optimization' while SEM stands for 'search engine marketing' and is slightly different than SEO.
- SEM is the combined use of all marketing techniques or venues to help increase your site's visibility and market your business
13. WHY SHOULD I BUY SEO SERVICES FROM YOU & NOT YOUR COMPETITION?
Type 'SEO companies near me' and the result will be a plethora of search engines companies near you, surrounding areas and nationwide, to choose from. A lot of search engine optimization can work on your SEO campaign but what sets us apart from other site optimization companies are;
- Local SEO - We only offer 100% Made In America SEO - We do not outsource our search engine optimization campaign to overseas SEO companies
- Affordable SEO pricing - We can offer you the same site optimization features big SEO companies offer, but at very competitive prices
- We are open 24/7/365 to answer your SEO needs and to support you better
- Website Analysis - When your hire us, BuzFind SEO Audit and site analysis is included with our SEO services (a $250 value). Before we can work on optimizing your website for search engines, we need to review your website for anything that could be hindering your site's SEO optimization campaign, and recommend best steps to take to resolve those problems
- Speed optimization - We'll not only work on optimizing on-page SEO elements, but also optimize your website for the fastest page load time your hosting and web design platform allows us.
- And much much more
14. HOW ABOUT THE SEO COST?
SEO service prices varies from one business to another even if they were in the same niche. Some SEO companies will list their SEO pricing packages or offer cookie-cutter SEO, but here at BuzFind, we don't because we need to look at your business, your search engine optimization needs, goals and budget. Again, at BuzFind, we do not employ cookie cutter SEO.
15. SHOULD I OUTSOURCE SEO TO AN OVERSEAS SEO COMPANY?
When it comes to SEO optimizing your website for search engines, you have 3 options;
- Learn SEO yourself and then implement what you learned - This will require effort, time, a lot of patience and dedication
- Outsource your SEO to a search optimization company within the US -
- Or outsource the site optimization campaign to an SEO company overseas - You might pay less for the service but the result might end up costing you more than what you bargained for. Plus, when you are sleeping, they are awake, and when you are awake, they are sleeping. Some so called search engine optimization companies want to get rich quick, their SEO service cost for the same service you get in the US is the same, if not higher, even though their living cost is way cheaper than here in the US. Last but not least, if there is any problem between you and the overseas SEO company, legally, there is nothing you can do about it because the laws here might not be applied overseas. Plus, if needed, are you going to travel overseas to pursue legal actions
16. DO YOU OUTSOURCE SEO?
NEVER! Our SEO services are 100% Made In America. No part, small or large, of our search engine optimization services is outsourced to an SEO company overseas. We want to provide you with quality marketing services.
17. DO YOU OFFER SEO CONSULTATION?
Yes we do! If you believe you can optimize your website for search engines but just need some SEO consulting, we can do that too.
18. DO YOU OFFER WEBSITE ANALYSIS OR REVIEW?
Yes we do! If you have an existing website that you want to optimize for search engines, our SEO campaign starts with a full website review an analysis. If your website is having problem ranking, the problem could be due to hosting, design, layout, on-page SEO elements or technical SEO problems. Have one of BuzFind's professional SEO review your website now!
19. DO YOU GUARANTEE SEO RESULTS?
Yes and No! If you are looking for Guaranteed SEO services, or any SEO guarantee to get you on page 1 of Google within 24hrs, then BuzFind is not the search engine optimization company that can help you.
Simply because BuzFind is a small business SEO company, not Google, or God, therefore, we offer no SEO first page guarantee.
However, if you want to get on page 1 of Google, and on top of your competition, Yes we can help you. But this will require hard work and a lot of time.
We do not know because we have to implement the required changes, then wait to see the results of the changes made, then further tweak your SEO campaign. Learn more about Guaranteed SEO services.
20. WHICH US BASED SEO COMPANY PROVIDE THE BEST PRICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS?
If you search for 'SEO companies near me', or something like 'best SEO companies near me', you'll get a search result list with a plethora of search engine optimization agencies eager and ready to take the project at very cheap SEO prices.
However, before you signup, you need to be aware of the hidden cost of cheap SEO services.
21. DO YOU OFFER WEB DESIGN SERVICES?
No we don't! Even though our SEO optimization experts have the knowledge and skills to design and develop website, we decided that we should focus solely on providing affordable search engine optimization and marketing services to small businesses.
However, if you need a website that is SEO friendly and also focuses on your visitors, and not just putting a bunch of unnecessary bells and whistles that will slow down your website, allow us to suggest that you make SimplerWebs your web design company of choice.
22. CAN YOU OPTIMIZE ANY WEBSITE?
That will depend on whether you used one of many good open source CMSs (Content Management System) like Joomla, WordPress, Magento, and so on, or one of many site builders available online like WIX, Weebly, Squarespace, and so on.
- CMS - If you used one of the above mentioned CMS, then the answer will be YES! With CMSs, we'll have access not only to the CMS back end to optimize it for search engines, but also access to other important files like .htaccess and robots.txt to take your site optimization even further.
So if you are thinking of designing a professional website for your small business and believe that SEO is an important ingredient to your search engine optimization campaign, then we recommend using a CMS, and not a site builder.
23. DO YOUR AFFORDABLE SEO SERVICES COME WITH A CONTRACT?
We don't believe in tying you to a contract and this is why there will be no contract to sign except a document listing the services and features you requests, the cost, what is expected from us and from you, our and your responsibilities. After hiring BuzFind to optimize your website for search engines, or for any other services we offer like BuzFind's social media marketing, website review and analysis, and so on, you can stop the campaign at the end of the month.
Please note that we request that you notify us, via email (and not verbally or via a phone call) 48 hours before the beginning of the next month cycle. If you contact us on the first day, for example, to cancel the service, then the fee will still apply for that month.
So if you want to cancel any of our services, please make sure you inform us via email 48hrs prior to the next billing cycle
24. WHY SEO SEEM SO EXPENSIVE?
Not always! Some search engine optimization agencies might offer you the same SEO features (they offered to a different client) for the same high prices even though you might not need every feature/technique because your site might already be optimized for some elements like page title, anchor text, for example. Does your small business in Reading need that expensive SEO company in New York? Probably not!
25. WHY SOME SO CALLED SEO EXPERTS OFFER CHEAP SEO?
Optimizing your site for SEO and getting it ranked on page 1 of Google, plus on top of your competition, takes time and a lot of resources. If a so called freelancer approaches you with a cheap SEO services offer for, let's say $100 or $200/month, then there is an old saying we hope you remember hearing someone say or read it some places. Don't know what we are talking about yet?. Remember the old saying that goes 'you get what you pay for!'. What this means is for a cheap SEO price, you will get a cheap SEO service.
26. MY WEBSITE CAN'T BE FOUND ON GOOGLE - CAN YOU HELP?
YES we can! (I am not running for President - LOL). Many factors could be affecting your website not being found on Google, or on any other search engines. Some of the reasons why you can't find your website on the search engine result pages (SERPs) are;
- Your website might have been indexed but buried somewhere in page 50, 500, or on the last page of Google search result page
- You could've setup a Global 'no index, no follow' - Make sure you didn't
- Your website is new and Google hasn't indexed your site yet
- Your site URL structure is to difficult for the search bot to navigate. Note that even though search bots are software, they do have a time budget
- Your site might not be SEO friendly or properly optimized
- Is your site using Flash, Ajax
- Your content is thin - Doesn't have enough text to help search engines index and rank the page
- You might not be targeting the right keyword - Check out semantic keyword research'
Again, many factors (can't list them all here) could be affecting your site's ranking on Google and BuzFind's website review could pinpoint those problems and recommend solutions for improvement
27. I HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS, DO I STILL NEED SEO?
Search engine optimization is not just for big businesses or corporate with a large website. No matter how small your business is, if you want to bring more customers to your local store or online business, grow and increase profit, then SEO is the right and the most affordable venue to achieve your goals.
28. CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR EXISTING OR PREVIOUS CLIENTS?
Of course you can! But before we provide you with their contact information, we'll need to first get their permission. We don't list our portfolio on our website because;
- We respect our clients' privacy just like you would like us to respect yours
- Many SEO scammers are collecting information about website such as domain, phone number and email address then email them or cold call them. Again, we want to protect businesses from scammers (especially from the so called SEO expert overseas) or anyone promising 'guaranteed SEO services'
We hope we have answered all your SEO question, however, if we missed something (we are only human), please let us know and we'll be more than happy to answer your question.
Please visit this page often for it gets updated on a regular basis.
Thank you for visiting BuzFind and we look forward to helping you optimize your website for search engines, bring relevant traffic to your site and increase your small business revenue and help it grow.
What did you think of this article?
Send us feedback!
Sharing is Caring
Did you find our answers to frequently asked questions about SEO helpful? Then please share this post with friends and small business owners looking for affordable SEO or have questions about how to optimize their business for search engines.
And since you are here, you are welcome to leave us a note. We'd love to hear from you. Thank you :)
Your Affordable SEO Company in USA