WILL A LEGIT SEO COMPANY PROMISE GUARANTEED SEO RESULTS?
Are you receiving ‘Guaranteed SEO services‘ offers via emails or phone calls from so called search engine optimization companies? If so, you are not alone. Even BuzFind – An SEO and Internet marketing company has its share of such SEO site optimization scams.
Guaranteed SEO results offers are popping up all over the Internet through spam emails about SEO site optimization or a cold call from a so called search engine optimization expert.
If you haven’t received any email or such phone calls with a guaranteed top search ranking, then you are either lucky, or they haven’t reached your area yet, but BEWARE!
Again, even here at BuzFind, we got our own share of ‘Guaranteed #1 ranking on Google’ promises through emails and phone calls from so called legit search engine marketing companies.
But before you continue reading this post about SEO scams, know that a legit Internet marketing company should not and will not promise you ‘guaranteed SEO results’, nor offer to get you on ‘first page on Google in 24 hours’.
Please note that legit and ethical search engine optimization companies do exist. The majority of SEO consultants or companies in the USA are legit and trustworthy. But, and this is a big ‘BUT’, can you tell which ones are actually legit search engine optimization companies, and which ones are just SEO scammers?
I am writing this post with the hope that it will;
- Help you realize that SEO scams do exit
- Make you aware of them and learn how to avoid them
- Last but not least, reassure you that Ethical and legit website optimization companies do exist
Once you are done reading this post, I want you to repeat the sentence 3 times, but the more, the better it will get stuck in your brain and never fall for future site optimization scams.
‘There is no such thing as Google first page guaranteed’
And if by any chance you receive a cold call, or any email from someone with something like ‘how to get on first page of Google without paying’, I highly recommend that you hang up. or click on the scam/junk button!
WHY SOME SEO COMPANIES OFFER GUARANTEED SEARCH RANKING?
At BuzFind, we never offer guaranteed SEO services (continue reading to learn why?), So why are some search engine optimization (SEO) companies offering ‘Guaranteed rankings’ on Google, for example?
Because they are not legit web page optimization companies as they might lead you to believe. Desperate times call for desperate needs for money which will result in desperate unethical techniques and actions to separate your from your hard earn money.
OUR EXPERIENCE WITH SEO SCAMS
Like previously mentioned, even BuzFind got its share of such scams. We had people cold calling with the following statements/remarks.
- Your business doesn’t show up on Google for the service you offer in your area
- We are a Google Certified SEO optimization company and we can get guarantee first page on ranking on Google
- We’ll get you on page 1 of Google within 24 hours
TYPES OF SEO OPTIMIZATION SCAMS
There are plenty chain e-mails going around with various type of SEO promises in the headline, and unfortunately, I can’t mention all of them here, however, I am going to mention some of ‘optimize website for search engines’ scams you might receive. – I can’t emphasize this enough – BEWARE!!!
KNOW SOMEONE AT GOOGLE
If you ever, ever get a call or email from someone stating they know someone at Google, know that it’s a scam. No one have a special relationship with the Big ‘G’. So don’t fall for that.
WE’LL SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO HUNDREDS OF DIRECTORIES AND SEARCH ENGINES
THIS IS A SCAM (I am not yelling at you – lol). If a so called Google search engine optimization company contacts you and claim they will submit your website to hundreds of directories and search engines, stop right there because in order to achieve top ranking on search engines, you don’t need to submit your site to a plethora of search engines or directories. This is a SCAM. Google will suffice.
KNOW GOOGLE’s SECRET SAUCE
A legit website optimization company will be up front and tell you that they don’t know Google algorithm secrets and that is very true. Only Google, and of course God know that special sauce of achieving top ranking, all the time. It doesn’t mean that search engine optimization professionals don’t have a good idea of how to get your site on top of your competition because they do, except that, again, they don’t have a crystal ball.
WHAT ABOUT THOSE FREE SEO SITE OPTIMIZATION TRIALS
No legit and professional website optimization company, including BuzFind, will offer you free SEO trial! Why? Simply because they/we can’t. Optimizing your website for search engines is a hard and tedious work that requires skills and experience.
What about those payment based on search results? Again, it takes time, weeks even months of hard work and if you believe a legitimate site optimization company will do all that hard work for free, then chances of you being scammed is high – I am being honest here!
GUARANTEED GOOGLE PAGE 1 RANKING WITH CHEAPEST SEO SITE OPTIMIZATION PRICE
This is unfortunately what usually seals the SEO optimization deals because your small business doesn’t have the same resources and budget for a professional search engine marketing campaign as big corporate do, thus, you might fall victim of a ‘cheap SEO’ scam.
This is one of those ‘too good to be true’ offers and the ‘you get what you pay for’ phrase. Again, learning about search engine optimization and getting the required skills to get your website on page 1 of Google and on top of your competition takes time, patience and hard work. If you buy a cheap product or pay cheap for a service, 4 out 5 you’ll be very disappointed with such product or service.
You will be better of learning SEO yourself than trusting a company offering cheap site optimization prices.
HIRE AN SEO OPTIMIZATION EXPERT THAT IS LEGIT
With many search engine optimization (SEO) companies to choose from, and too many site optimization optimization scams offers, it is quite difficult to find and hire website optimization consultant. I hope the below traits of a good search engine optimization company will help you pick the good apple in the tree, from the bad ones.
Such ‘no so legit SEO companies’ are scouring LinkedIn and other social media sites and places (it happens to use) to get information about a business such as name of the business and contact number, then start bombarding you with cold phone calls or email. So be ready for them for they are coming to you today and if not today, tomorrow will be the day you will be receiving such web page optimization scam emails or phone calls.
A legitimate SEO consultant or company will;
- Not call you, nor email you right out of the blue
- Not offer you cheap search engine optimization services
- Not guarantee top ranking on Google (or any other search engines) in 24Hrs, two weeks or two months
- Not email you from a G-mail, Yahoo or Outlook account
GOT SEO SCAM CALLS OR EMAILS? – YOU’RE NOT ALONE
They are so disperate to make a quick dollars and separate you from your hard earned dollar, for our case, a quick several hundreds of dollars a month, that they will do anything to lure you in so much that they will even be so stupid to realise the’ve actually contacted an SEO company, like BuzFind, and try to scam us.
Below is a screenshot of an email we received today from one such SEO scammer
Looking at the email, you will see that Mr. Alex Davis provided us with some information such as:
- Their 3 different types of SEO packages they offer with pricing
- Guaranteed SEO result within 30 days
- That they employ 200+ SEO experts – Let’s call them 200+ SEO scammers shall we
- That his name is Alex Davis and he is a Business Development Manager for the above listed company (I don’t want to help them out, so I am not mentioning their name here)
I took the liberty of visiting their website and later on, called Alex Davis because and had a conversation that went something like this;
- I introduced myself as a business in New York needing SEO services
- Then I asked if I could schedule an appointment to meet in person
- Alex was surprised at my request and asked me why I wanted to meet him in person?
- I told him it is standard that either the customer meets the SEO company, or the company’s representative meets the client
- I told Alex that I was only about 5 blocks away from their location listed on their website
- Alex said he will need to call me back after he has spoken to his manager.
- Alex kept his promise and did call back and said that the New York location is just a satellite location
- I told him that I stopped by the NY address listed on their website and there was no company in that building and at that address
- Alex said that their location is actually in Philadelphia. Hmmm why would you list NY as the location for your business then say that their SEO company is in Philadelphia, PA
Now, look at a screenshot of their ‘What Client Say’ section. Take a lookt at it!
OK, you should be done by now! Do you notice anything peculiar about the above screenshot? Let me help you.
- Look right below ‘What Client Say?’ – What language is that?
- Reading the actual reviews, you can’t help but notice the poor vocabulary and grammar. You can tell that the 3 reviews were written by the same person
- Now, look at their client, John Doe. I guess John Doe is still around doing business and making money
Watch Google’s Maile Ohye shares her ‘How to hire an SEO’ advice video
I hope that our ‘Guaranteed SEO Services’ post will help prevent you from failing pray of site optimization scams from unethical search engine optimization companies.
Last but not least – A ‘Promised guaranteed SEO results’ is a too good to be true offer. So try not to fall for it!
LOOKING FOR THE BEST SEO COMPANY
YOU CAN TRUST?, THEN BUZFIND IS IT!
BuzFind SEO and Marketing
Sharing is Caring
Please share your thoughts about ‘Guaranteed SEO services‘ and share it with your friends, family members or anyone else you believe would benefit from this SEO article using the social media buttons below. And while at it, don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a note. Thank you!