AFFORDABLE LOCAL SEO SERVICES
Get Top Ranking in Local Searches
And $100 off Local SEO a month for 1 year
Affordable Local SEO Services
Are you looking for affordable local SEO services to help you outrank your local competition in Google’s local search?
Then hiring BuzFind as your local SEO agency to promote your small local business on Google and Bing is the wisest decision you could make.
Achieve High Rankings In Google Local Search For Less
With BuzFind local SEO services, your website will get high rankings for less.
Our local SEO specialists are prepared to help you improve your local business visibility in local listings and do it at a fraction of other local SEO companies’ local SEO services pricing.
COVID-19 has changed how local consumers shop and make an in-person visit to a local store or business even more difficult.
But despite the Coronavirus, Buzfind affordable local SEO has helped many local businesses increase their sales and achieve massive business growth during the Pandemic.
BuzFind affordable SEO for local business can do the same for your small local business.
When customers search for a service you offer or a product you sell, they typically use their preferred search engine and perform a local search.
Suppose your local small business doesn’t show up in the top 3 positions of the local search results. In that case, they will most likely call your local competition.
However, if your local business appears in the #1 position on the search engine results page (SERP), the chances of those potential customers to click or call your business will increase tremendously.
Your assigned local SEO specialist will perform a SEO audit and look for any local SEO problems, then discuss with you various local SEO plans to improve your small business’s local rankings.
TAILORED AFFORDABLE LOCAL SEO SERVICES
Having a website is a great way of giving your small business a web presence and you’ve already taken this first step.
But for your local business to succeed, it needs more than just an expensive website.
It needs a real internet presence where your potential customers looking for your products or services can easily find it.
Our affordable local SEO services are tailored to small and mid-sized businesses that can’t afford to pay big shot local SEO agencies thousands of dollars for local marketing services.
Why do you think your customers are buying from your competition, and not from you?
It is because they have invested in a local SEO campaign, and you:
- Believe local SEO is expensive and out of your reach, or
- Because your limited marketing resource, you looked for cheap local SEO packages.
Good local SEO services don’t and should not cost $99 or $200/month.
While many local SEO companies will offer you local SEO packages with cheap SEO prices, BuzFind local SEO services are tailored to meet your small company marketing needs and resources while exceeding your expectations.
Don’t you want your website to achieve top ranking and your business to increase sales and growth?
Your assigned BuzFind local SEO specialist will help you reach more potential customers and grow your business within your niche, for less.
Ready To Start Local SEO?
LOCAL SEO FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Why Invest In BuzFind’s Local SEO For Small Business?
Before we talk about why you should invest in local SEO for small business, let us define what local SEO is?
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of executing proven local SEO strategies to help your small local business be more visible to potential local customers in local search results.
Here Are 16 Stats Proving The Importance of Local SEO
- 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly site. (Source: HubSpotMarketing Statistics)
- 72% of consumers that did a local search visited a store within five miles. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
- By using location-based coupons on mobile can lead to a 9916% increase in incremental mobile revenue. (Source: WordStream)
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
- 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. (Source: GoGulf)
- 88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Source: Nectafy)
- By 2021, mobile devices will influence more than $1.4 trillion in local sales. (Source: Forrester)
- 18% of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day, whereas only 7% of non-local searches led to a sale. (Source: Think with Google)
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results. (Source: SEO Expert)
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information. (Source: Think with Google)
- “Near me” or “close by” type searches grew by more than 900% over two years. (Source: Chat Meter)
- Global retail eCommerce sales will reach $4.5 trillion by 2021. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
- 72% of computer or tablet users and 67% of smartphone users want ads that are customized to their city or zip code. (Source: Think with Google)
- Search result information will send 70% of consumers to a physical store. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
- Local searches result in purchases 28% of the time. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
Did you know that in June 2021, the search engine giant Google generated about 89.5 Billions visits?
Let us now share with you the top 6 reasons to use BuzFind’s local SEO for your small business.
1. Our Affordable Local SEO Services Will Improve your local business visibility
Like we mentioned earlier, if local customers can’t find your local business, chances are your local residents (customers) or visitors won’t know that your business exist.
Therefore, your local competition will get the sale, not you. Is that what you want?
2. Our Affordable Local SEO Will Help You Target local customers or visitors.
Unless you ship your products or offer services nationwide, local SEO will help you target consumers within your city, and sometimes even visitors.
3. BuzFind Local SEO Will Reduce Or Eliminate The Cost Of Paid Ads
Organic traffic, with the help of good local search engine optimization campaign will reduce, if not eliminate the cost of paid Ads from Google or Bing altogether.
4. Local Search Engine Marketing Will Support your local community, and vice versa
Investing in local search engine marketing will help you support your community. Your local community will return the favor by buying from you and not from an online store, thus supporting your local business. – It’s a two-way street.
5. Local SEO For Small Business Will Build local authority and trust
Help build local authority and trust with BuzFind local SEO for small business.
If your local business has a good online visibility and ranking in the top 5 position of Google, your potential customers will trust that Google has been vetted and is a trustworthy business to visit and buy from.
6. Small Business Local SEO Will Bring More Local Visits
More and more consumers prefer to actually visit the local store, and actually see, feel and inspect the product before they buy, than blindly shopping online.
BuzFind’s small business local SEO will help your small local business attain all of the above goals and do it at a fraction of what your local SEO marketing companies charge for local SEO.
WHAT ARE BUZFIND AFFORDABLE LOCAL SEO?
BuzFind’s affordable local SEO helps your small local business reach the top position in major search engines and increase organic traffic to your website.
BuzFind’s local SEO strategy is an excellent method of optimizing your small local business for local consumers and potential customers visiting your city.
BuzFind affordable local SEO will optimize for queries local customers are using to find a product or a service you offer.
It is important for your local business to appear on the a search result page showing:
- A map
- 3 or more listing
Local SEO Tip:
If you’re thinking of ranking for any specific keyword (or a longtail keyword) for local searches but are not sure if you should target such keyword, do the following:
- Perform a search on Google using a localized query with that keyword
- Look at the results for a map or at list three (3) listings.
If that keyword brings up a map and at least three (3) listings, then:
- It is a good sign that many local businesses are already implementing a local SEO campaign
- Your local competition is targeting that keyword.
- It would help if you focused on ranking for that keyword.
If the key phrase doesn’t meet the above criteria, it is not worth it. At least for now.
Can’t afford local SEO services and want to do local SEO Yourself?
Then this Local SEO Guide (from Search Engine Journal) should help you improve your local search rankings. – It is a good read – Enjoy reading it.
BENEFITS OF LOCAL SEO
The Benefits of Local SEO Are Endless
You might be wondering why you should invest in local SEO services.
You should invest in local SEO services because searches with local and buying intent are rising.
Did you know…
- 9 our of 10 consumers use their preferred search engine to find a local store or business to buy a product or when they need a service.
- Around 56% of actual shoppers research a service or a product they need before making a decision.
- Around 40% of your potential customers use social media and review platforms before making a purchase.
Just like search engines can’t thrive without the Internet, and the Internet without search engines, your local small business can’t survive nor grow and succeed without a local SEO campaign.
If potential customers looking for products or services you offer can’t find your local business in local search, what it means to them is that,
Your business doesn’t exist.
Thus, they will go to your local competitor.
Is that what you want?
For your local small business to be visible to your potential customers:
- Potential local customers need to find your local business in Google local search
- Rank in the top 3 positions (preferably rank #1) on SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
Local SEO is paramount to the success and growth of your small local business.
WHY HIRE A LOCAL SEO COMPANY?
Do you know why your competition is ranking higher than you in local searches and taking all your customers leaving you with almost No Sale?
That’s because your competitors have realized that hiring a local SEO agency is an investment, and not an expense.
Your local competition learned that if they don’t invest in local SEO for small business and have a strong local SEO strategy, they won’t stand a chance of getting top rankings in Google local search.
If you don’t follow suit and invest in local internet marketing services, you will lose customers, money and possibly close your business.
With a plethora of local SEO agencies to choose from (go ahead, do a search on “local SEO near me”, selecting the right SEO firm is not a walk in the park.
WHY LOCAL SEO SERVICES WORK?
Not Convinced About Local SEO Services?
If you are still not convinced that local SEO services work, continue reading.
Local SEO services for small business, combined with social media marketing, and optimized blog articles will lead in your small business increased return-on-investment (ROI).
Here’s why local SEO for small business works:
- Small business local SEO is a long-term search engine marketing strategy that will bring you positive results several months down the road when implemented properly.
- It can increase the revenue of your small business with almost no intervention from your part.
- Unlike paid advertisement (ads), local SEO doesn’t drive up marketing costs when someone clicks on your link in search engine search results pages (SERPs).
- Increase leads without requiring your constant watch on a daily basis.
- Brings free organic website traffic to your website/business from Google and other major search engines
As a local SEO agency, BuzFind has been ranking in the top 3 ranking positions (mostly in the first top position in Google’s search results) for the terms ‘affordable SEO consulting services’ and other similar queries.
BuzFind has never spent a penny in Google or social media ads nor made cold-calls to businesses for our affordable marketing services, still calls are coming in. We’ll do the same for your small business.
BuzFind has been helping small business owners promote their online business for over 5 decades combined, our local SEO consultants can do the same for you.
By partnering with BuzFind, you can focus on running your local business you’re receiving the best local SEO services money can buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Local SEO
How much should I pay for local SEO?
Good local SEO campaigns will cost between $500 to $2,000 per month. Of course, local SEO pricing will depend on your local SEO competition, local SEO needs and your geographical location.
You will find local SEO services advertised as low as $99/month. This might lead to getting lower rankings in local search and possibly your local small business banned from major search engines like Google and Bing.
Is local SEO dead?
You might hear or read that local SEO is dead. Of course implementing a local SEO campaign alone is not enough to get your local business stop rankings in Google or Bing local searches. You’ll need to integrate other tactics, like optimizing your Google My Business (GMB), improve your local business trust and authority to achieve total local dominance.
Can you do local SEO for free?
What Are Local Citations?
Local citations are online mentions pertaining to your local business’s name, address and phone number (we call ‘NAP’) on other websites other than your own such as social media platforms, local maps, directories for local businesses, so on and so forth.
Check out our ‘SEO Questions and Answers‘ page.