We're a Small Business SEO Company You Can Actualy Afford
Looking for small business SEO services that will boost your online presence, increase website traffic and do it at a fraction of what other small business SEO companies charge today?
Then BuzFind Affordable SEO Services for Small Business WILL.
With the sheer number of websites competing for the same top position in search engines, you MUST realize that investing in small business SEO services is an important step and powerful vehicle of building a powerful online presence, and is paramount to success and survival of your online and local small business.
We understand that with too many search engine optimization companies offering SEO services and claiming to be the best SEO company for small businesses, deciding which small business SEO company to hire and improve your online presence is very challenging.
CUSTOMERS ARE SEARCHING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVIVES ONLINE, ARE YOU THERE?
Most people (80%) search the internet by using their preferred search engine to search for a product they want to buy or a service they desperately need.
When potential customers can't find your business on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, where do you think they will go?
They will go to your competition.
In order for your business to appear on page 1 of Google and above your competition in other search results page, it is imperative that you invest in SEO.
"If You Are Not First, You Are Last!"
BENEFITS OF SEO FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Ask yourself the following...
Why your competition's website is on page 1 of Google and not yours?
The answer is simple...
They've optimized their small business for SEO
Small business owners who invest in small business SEO have a lot to benefit from search engine optimization than those small companies who don't.
When you invest in an SEO campaign, you'll gain many advantages over your competition.
Just in case you still believe that word of mouth advertising and local newspaper ads are a good way of getting your business' phone to ring and bring customers to your local store...
Think again because more than 80% of people searching for services they need or products they want to buy will use a search engine.
Let me emphasize the following...
IF YOUR COMPANY DOESN'T INVEST IN SMALL BUSINESS SEO...
it will not get found nor will it exist
In addition, many studies have shown that investing in SEO will lead to a better and higher return on investment (ROI) than PPC (Pay-Per-Click), newspapers, phone books, and TV ads.
Most of the small business owners we've talked to have said that they shunned away from SEO because:
- Promoting their small business for search engines is too expensive
- They were promised guaranteed SEO results but only to see small or no improvement
- They hired a cheap SEO company, with a guaranteed SEO offer, to manage their small business SEO campaign but instead, got their website banned altogether
Important Note - No professional and/or ethical small business SEO company or freelancer will ever make such a guarantee.
So if you ever get a phone call or an email from someone claiming to be from a professional SEO company with such an offer, know it's time to look elsewhere.
10 Benefits of SEO for Small Businesses
Below is a brief summary of the benefits of search engine optimization (not in any special order) and why you MUST invest in hiring an SEO analyst to manage your small business marketing campaign:
- SEO will help people searching for your products or services find your small business on search engines
- Search engine optimization for small business will boost your website conversion rate
- Small business SEO will help you catch your audience during the purchasing phase
- Your competitors are doing SEO, getting all the customers and are very happy you are not
- Search engine optimization (SEO) will bring relevant website traffic we call 'customers' to your website and local store
- Investing in a Small business SEO campaign will boost your return on investment (ROI)
- Optimizing your small business for SEO will increase your sales and leads by many folds
- SEO marketing is far less expensive than advertising in local ads, local newspapers, and Google Ads
- Partnering with a small business SEO company will promote your business 24/7
- SEO for small business will build your company's credibility and trust
As you can see, your small business will greatly benefit from small business search engine optimization.
Too Many Small Business SEO Companies To Choose From?
Go ahead and perform a search for "small business SEO companies near me" and you'll find a plethora of SEO providers vying for your business - Making selecting the right small business SEO company to manage your SEO campaign very difficult.
While there are many legit SEO companies in the USA (and overseas) that have SEO skills and years of experience in optimizing websites for search engines, the internet is filled with fly-by-night SEO freelancers and so-called SEO experts with offers such as:
- Cheap SEO prices for $99/month
- 'A la carte SEO services'
- A promise of getting your website #1 position on Google within 24hrs or a month
The above offers might seem true and very enticing, but before you sign up and get scammed, you need to know and understand that;
- Professional SEO services from experienced and legit small business SEO companies or an SEO analyst will and should cost way more than $99 per month
- Cookie-cutter SEO and SEO techniques used in the '90s could be hidden within those 'A la carte' small business SEO packages
- SEO is not magic nor does it work overnight
SEO is a long term process and if any SEO freelancer or a so-called search engine optimization company make that offer and guarantees top ranking in a month or so, it is a big red flag telling you to look elsewhere.
Note - Professional SEO companies will never contact you and offer you their services. Most of the time, it is you who contacts them and not the other way around.
So watch out for SEO scammers
Let's Talk About The "Best Small Business SEO Company" Claim
If you are thinking of doing SEO yourself to save money, you need to know that SEO is an art, a science and a skill that takes time (several years at least) to acquire.
But if you don't have the time nor the skills and experience to optimize your small business for SEO, we recommend that you seek the help of an experienced search engine optimization company that already knows how search engines work and have SEO techniques and years of search engine optimization experience under their belt.
Something to watch for when looking for an SEO company or Agency...
When searching for help online using your preferred search engine, you must watch for SEO consultants or companies claiming to be the "Best small business SEO company" in the USA using some of the following headlines:
- "Top 20 SEO company Ranking 2019"
- "Best SEO Companies & Services"
- "Best SEO Companies For Small Business"
- and "Best SEO Companies 2019 Checklist"
When it comes to hiring a small business search engine optimization (SEO) company, searching specifically for the "best SEO company" might not be the right approach or the best way to go about.
Because of legit and experienced SEOs, including local SEO companies, will not nor will they ever claim to be the best SEO provider.
So BEWARE of anyone claiming to be the best local SEO company
At BuzFind, we don't make nor will we ever claim to be the best small business SEO company...
We let our existing clients speak for us.
SEO For Small Business - FAQs
How To Hire an SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is not a sidekick business where a freelancer or marketer uses to earn extra money here and there.
SEO is and should be the company's entire business model.
We are going to let Maile Ohye, a Google developer programs tech lead share with us Google's SEO hiring process advice.
This is what Maile Ohye (Google) outlined as the “General SEO hiring process”:
Step 1: Communicate with the SEO analyst or company you want to hire
You want an SEO analyst or consultant that once hired, will feel part of your team and cares about your business, your customers and your goals and will share SEO advice with you and recommend best SEO techniques so you can learn from them and benefit you and your business and not just be an expert in implementing search engine optimization tactics.
We've been contacted by many so-called SEO professionals (mostly from India) asking us to outsource our SEO projects to them and doing so will save us a lot of money.
There is no way to tell if the SEO consultant you're thinking of hiring will outsource your SEO campaign to an overseas company but you can still ask and listen carefully to their response. If you don't feel comfortable, then you don't need to continue the conversation.
It is important that you can reach out to the search engine optimization company (especially cheap overseas SEO agencies) via email and schedule a phone call to get to know them, and them getting to know you and your business better.
If you are thinking of hiring a small business SEO company overseas, think about the time zone difference and ask yourself...
How can you communicate with them if when they are asleep, you're awake, and when they are awake, you are fast asleep?
Important note - BuzFind never outsources SEO projects to overseas SEO companies. All of our SEO services are 100% done in house here in the US.
Step 2: Ask the SEO company you're considering to hire for references
Before you go ahead and hire them, check their references and ask them if you can talk to their existing clients.
If they don't want to share that information with you, then it is a sign to look elsewhere because you need to talk to their past or existing client to see how effective they were and whether the SEO consultant offered them guidance and whether they felt like they cared about their business.
Whenever we work with a client, we ask them if they give us permission to share their phone number so we could share it with potential customers if they ask, and to be honest, no one has said 'NO' yet.
Because when a business owner hires us to promote their small business with search engines, we become part of their team and work with them as if it is our own business.
Step 3: An audit is a MUST
In order to promote your company with search engines, a good small business SEO company will always need to perform a site audit in order to find on-page issues and technical bottlenecks that could be preventing your small business website from improving its online presence and achieve top ranking.
When doing an SEO audit, knowing what to look for, how to find site's performance problems, how to fix them and how to prioritize the SEO techniques and ideas that will boost your website's online presence and increase free website traffic is what makes a good SEO consultant.
Anoter Note - A good SEO company that stays on top of what needs to be done and keeps reminding you to make time to implement their ideas and techniques is a good company to partner with.
CAN YOU SHARE SOME SMALL BUSINESS SEO TIPS?
You want to optimize your small business for search engines youself to save money on marketing? Then these small business SEO tips will get you started:
- Read Google's Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide before you do anything
- Get a good hosting - You'll get what you paid for
- Go for Mobile-First - Design a fast, responsive mobile and SEO friendly website
- Implement Schema.org - Google Structured Data will make it easier for search engines to understand what your page is about
- Optimize your navigation and make it concise and easy to navigate
- Research your competition - In order to beat your competition, you must get to know them better
- Perform Keyword Research - (Target Long-Tail Keywords and do not over-optimize). Check out Robbie Richard's guide on how to perform keyword research
- Offer relevant high quality content for people first, and search engines second
- Internal-Linking - Within your site, link to other relevant pages
- Anchor-Text - When linking to other pages within your website, write good anchor text using various anchor text techniques
- Write optimized Title and make them enticing to increase your click-through-rate (CTR)
- Meta Description - Even though the Meta Description is no longer a ranking factor, use it to entice people to click on your link - This will also boost your CTR
- Use Headings (H1 - H6) properly - Make sure your H1 is well written and includes your targeted keyword/long-tail phrase
- Include images that are optimized for page speed and search engines
- Write attractive Call-To-Action (CTA) buttons
- Include your targeted keyword in your last paragraph (don't really have to depending on your content - but it will help)
- Link Building - Once you have a well written and optimized page, share it on social sites. Build your external link naturally and avoid Link-Farm
- Get a Google Console/Analytics account, Bing Webmaster Tools account
- Create a Google My Business account and Bing Business account - Don't forget local business
- Sitemap - You don't really have to submit a sitemap.xml because search engines will end up finding your website/pages. However, to speed things up, I recommend that you submit a sitemap to Google, Bing at least
- Don't forget Social Media - For business owners, I highly recommend to create busines page in LinkedIn first, then Facebook, Twitter, and so on
- Forums - I highly recommend that you register in forums relevant to your business/niche and get involved by offering answers to topics within your expertise
- Local SEO for Small Business - Optimizing your small business for local SEO is not the same as optimizing for standard SEO. Local SEO for small business requires the use of different search optimization techniques
READY TO GET YOUR SMALL BUSINESS ABOVE YOUR COMPETITORS AND IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS?
Our SEO services for small business will put your business website in top position of search engines and in front of customers, bring high relevant traffic to your local store or online business for less than what other small business SEO companies charge these days.
We can't get your small business top position in search results alone...
In order to get your small business found by more customers in all major search engines and catapult it to the top position in search results, you'll need to take the first step towards Googledom.
Want to take your small business website to the next level?
BUZFIND SMALL BUSINESS SEO SERVICES
We Make SEO Services For Small Business Affordable To Everyone!