STOP PAYING TOO MUCH FOR SMALL BUSINESS SEO
Are you paying too much for small business SEO services? Are you looking for a small business SEO company that can:
- Improve your business visibility in search results?
- Increase website traffic (free organic traffic)?
- Generate more leads?
- Boost sales?
Plus, do it for a fraction of what other small business marketing agencies charge these days?
Then your search for affordable SEO services for small business is over.
With BuzFind, you'll get professional SEO services at an affordable SEO pricing. BuzFind affordable marketing services for small business will:
- Help customers find your business online
- Put your business website above your competitors in search results
- Lower your SEO marketing campaign cost
- Boost your return on investment (ROI)
SEO STATISTICS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Below are some SEO statistics for 2020.
According to BrightEdge.
- 68% of online shopping for a product or a service begins with a search engine.
- 53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search.
- SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media.
- 60% of marketers say that inbound (SEO, blog content, etc.) is their highest quality source of leads.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate.
- 70% of small businesses don't have an SEO strategy.
- About 75% of people don't scroll past the first page of Google.
Are you amongst those who believe;
- Optimizing your small business website for SEO is futile?
- Search engine optimization for small businesses is not worth the effort and investment?
- Still, think that SEO is dead?
If you are, know that search engine marketing is the tool by which your small business can stand apart from competitors. Especially during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We're small business marketers with years of experience in optimizing small business websites for search engines. We are familiar with the 200+ of Google ranking factors and are on top of every Google algorithm update.
We recognize the core solutions to improving your visibility in organic search results.
INVESTING IN SEO SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Now that you know what are the benefits of investing in SEO services for small businesses, the real question remains...
How do you ensure potential customers can find your business online?
To help customers find your small company's website online and increase website traffic, you must:
- Look at SEO for small business websites as an investment, and not as an extra cost
- Know what search engines are and how they work
- If you are familiar with search engines and know how to put in place a solid SEO strategy, do SEO yourself.
Are you ready to promote your small online business through small business marketing?. Do you want to bring more organic traffic to your website?