Enhance Your Online Presence and boost organic traffic for Less with BuzFind SEO For Small Business
Are you looking for small business SEO services (search engine optimization) to:
- Promote your business
- Get top ranking and improve your small business visibility
- Increase website traffic (organic search)
- Convert visitors into customers
- Boost revenue and grow your business
Having an expensive website for your small business is a big step towards promoting your business; however, you can't have a business with customers.
Do you want to promote your local business online and connect with potential customers and do it at a fraction of what other local SEO companies charge today?
Then BuzFind Affordable SEO Services for Small Business will Help you Achieve your Goals, and do it for Less.
WHY YOU NEED SEO FOR SMALL BUSINESS
In today's highly competitive world and with the sheer number of websites competing for the top Google page ranking, putting your business above your opponents on Google and in front of your customers in search results is paramount to the success of your digital marketing for your small business.
So if you are a small local business owner with limited marketing resources looking for equal SEO opportunities to promote your small company online and go beyond what social media marketing can offer, then:
YOU NEED BUZFIND AFFORDABLE SEO SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS.
One of our SEO specialists is standing by to offer you SEO help, show you marketing strategies that work, and share with you some insights on how to promote your business locally.
14 WAYS SMALL BUSINESSES COULD BENEFITS FROM SEO
Benefits of SEO are too many to mention them all here. However, let us share with you 14 ways your small business could benefit from SEO:
- Investing in SEO services for small business will make your company more visible to customers and boost your online presence
- Local SEO for small business will promote your small business 24/7 locally
- It takes longer to see SEO results, but the positive outcome will last way longer than PPC
- SEO will attract more click-throughs than a pay-per-click campaign
- Search results from Organic SEO are more trusted than PPC Ads
- SEO small business will help you reach customers beyond your area and explore new markets
- An active small-business SEO campaign will bring more organic traffic to your online business and local store we call customers
- A well-executed SEO strategy will boost your small company conversion rate
- Search engine optimization for small business will help you create a user-friendly website
- Investing in local SEO services will help you compete with big companies and give you an edge over your competition in your local area
- SEO for small business is a cost-effective way of promoting your business online with a high return on investment (ROI)Search engine optimization will help your business build trust, a secure online reputation and brand awareness
- SEO for small business will give you long-lasting results
- Catch your audience during the discovery phase
- Grow your business
TOO MANY SMALL BUSINESS SEO COMPANIES TO CHOOSE?
Before you continue reading, I want you to perform a search for "small business SEO companies near me."
What did you find?
Let me guess, a plethora of SEO providers vying for your business, and your hard earned money?
While there are many legit SEO companies in the USA (and overseas), there are also fly-by-night SEO scammers offering professional SEO services for just $99/month.
You might also see search results with the following headlines:
- "A la carte SEO services."
- "Guaranteed SEO services."
- "#1 Google page ranking." in a month or so
The above might seem real and very enticing, however, before you sign up, you need to know that;
- Professional SEO services from experienced and legit SEO agencies or an SEO analyst will and should cost way more than $99 per month
- A la carte SEO services could have hidden unethical SEO techniques used in the early 90s that can get your website banned
- Unless it's Google or God is personally making that claim, no professional SEO company will ever offer you such guarantee.
SEO is not magic, nor does it work overnight. No reputable SEO will make such a claim. SEO takes time and requires patience
SO WATCH OUT FOR SEO SCAMMERS
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE "BEST SMALL BUSINESS SEO COMPANY" CLAIM
Don't have time to learn SEO and promote your small business website for search engines yourself?
Then your next best option will be to seek SEO help from an experienced and professional small business SEO company, or freelancer.
When you need SEO help and decide to use your preferred search engine, you must watch for the following headlines:
- "Top 20 SEO company Ranking 2019."
- "Best SEO Companies & Services"
- "Best SEO Companies For Small Business"
- "Best SEO Companies 2019 Checklist"
Searching specifically for "best SEO company" is not the right approach of finding and hiring a search engine optimization company.
Because of reputable and experienced SEOs, including local SEO companies, will not nor will they ever claim to be the best SEO provider.
BEWARE OF ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST LOCAL SEO COMPANY
We at BuzFind don't make nor will we ever claim to be the best SEO company for small businesses...
We let our existing clients speak for us.
WHAT SETS BUZFIND APART OTHER SEO COMPANIES IN USA(and Overseas)
What sets us apart from other SEO companies in USA (and overseas) are:
- You'll get Professional SEO for less - You'll get professional search engine optimization services at low business SEO prices.
- We do not outsource SEO - To save a buck or two, some US SEO companies will outsource SEO to overseas. Our low cost seo services for small business are 100% made in the USA.
- We follow Google guidelines - We are not a fly-by-night SEO firm that use unethical SEO techniques to get you top ranking fast. At BuzFind, we respect Google guidelines and follow them to a tee.
- Cookie Cutter SEO - To offer cheap SEO services, many so-called SEO professionals will use what we call cookie-cutter SEO. We at BuzFind, we don't use cookie-cutter or SEO templates.
- Open 24/7 - No matter what day or time it is in your neck of the woods, we'll be here waiting and ready to serve you.
With BuzFind by your side, you will get more than just a professional SEO company for small business. You get a partner that;
- Cares about your small business
- Looks at your business as if it was his/her own
- Works very vigorously towards helping you achieve your online marketing goals
What are you waiting for?...
WHAT 'S INCLUDED IN OUR AFFORDABLE SEO SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Since no two businesses are alike, optimizing your small business for search engines will be based on:
- How competitive your market is
- Your small business search engine optimization requirements
- Your marketing goals
- Your available resources.
After our initial free consultation, your dedicated SEO professionals will present you an SEO plan that fits your small business marketing requirements and goals.
Our affordable SEO services for small business include:
WEB HOSTING ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Did you know your web hosting could be affecting your SEO?
Your assigned SEO analyst will examine your web hosting's hardware and software setup and get back to you with our findings, then offer recommendations (if necessary).
Know Your Competition.
To outrank your competitors, you must first learn about them, find their strength and weaknesses.
Once the competitive analysis is complete, you'll have all the information necessary to build a strong SEO strategy and outrank them in search results.
SITE DESIGN AND LAYOUT ANALYSIS
Looks Isn't Everything (Web Design)
Every business wants to have an excellent looking website, with bells and whistles in the hopes that customers visiting their site will say 'WOW' once they land.
When it comes to search engines, it's not about how your website looks but about:
- What you offer
- How you offer
How soon they can get to the product or service, they need and want.
Again, potential customers are more interested in finding the service or product they visited your site for than checking how pretty it is.
Your assigned SEO professional will look at your website's:
- Page load time - How fast your page loads?
- Menu - Are your navigational menus clear and concise?
- Images - Are your images making visitors lose their focus?
The above is just a summary of what our search engine optimization for small business experts will look at when performing a site design analysis.
WEBSITE AUDIT (On-Page SEO, Off-Page and Technical SEO)
You can't start SEO without performing an SEO audit first!
- Our search engine optimization for small business includes a website audit.
- An SEO audit is a complete and detailed audit of your website.
- A site audit will give an insight and a deeper understanding as to the reasons why your website is performing poorly with search engines and not generating the traffic you expect.
- No professional SEO company will start optimizing your small business website for search engines without performing a site audit first.
Using our SEO audit checklist (customized for your business) will help your dedicated SEO expert look deeper under the hood of your website's and report back to you the on-page and technical SEO problems your small business website is facing and that are preventing your small company from achieving top ranking in search results.
Learn more about BuzFind's affordable website audit.
Are you targeting the right audience with the right keyword(s)?
Probably not because you are here looking for SEO help.
Keyword research is key to a successful marketing campaign and the success of your website.
Without keyword research and if you don't target keywords that your potential customers are using, you'll be as if you are aiming at a cross-hair with a blindfold.
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research involves identifying a set of keywords (or long-tail keywords and phrases) your potential customers are using to find a product or a service they need.
Do you want to:
- Improve Google page ranking?Increase organic traffic to your site.
- Boost conversion rate?
WEBSITE CONTENT ANALYSIS
They say 'Content is King', but at BuzFind, we say, "High quality and relevant content is King."
Well-Written content is a useful and relevant content that will:
- Improve your online presence (SEO)
- Bring relevant traffic to your online and local business (SEO)
- Give a precise and clear message to your readers (communication)
- Engage your visitors/audience (customer retention)
One of our SEO analysts will examine your content and offer recommendations if deemed necessary.
WEBSITE SPEED ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION
Nobody likes a slow website, including you.
So why offer your would-be customers something you hate, a slow page?.
Our affordable SEO for small business also includes website speed analysis. Our page speed analysis report will include recommendations on how to improve your page load time.
Note for Wix Users
If you are a Wix Site Builder user, know that Wix SEO is limited. Unlike a CMS (Content Management System) Wix doesn't give you access to .htaccess and Robots files needed to boost your site speed further.
Thus, if SEO is critical to you and your business, stay away from Wix.
INTERNAL LINKING FOR SEO
Properly linking your pages will speed up your page index
Internal linking your pages is an excellent SEO technique because it will give search engines a pretty good idea of how your website is structured.
Internal links will also help you to control how pages are linked and how to give more link juice to a specific page.
However, linking pages internally willy-nilly will do more harm to your website than good.
Implementing an internal link strategy can boost your SEO campaign when done correctly.
Our SEO services for small businesses include internal-linking of a page with another high quality and relevant page within your website.
Internally linking your pages will:
- Increase page indexed
- More pages will be visible in search result pages
- Increase web traffic.
Learn more about Internal Linking (Moz).
EXTERNAL LINKS ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATION
Not all links are equal
Many SEO (search engine optimization) professionals believe that external links have an immense ranking power.
However, you can obtain 1000's of links and you might still not improve your SEO ranking in Google search. Don't focus on the number of external links your site has, but on quality links.
Our search engine optimization experts will analyze your external links and make recommendations based on your site's content and what it offers.
OPTIMIZED ANCHOR TEXT
Search engines are not mind readers! Help them understand each image on your page.
Anchor text is the clickable text (usually in a different font-color) linking to another page on your website, or externally.
Properly optimizing your anchor text will offer search engines and users contextual information about the page you are targeting.
Our low cost seo services for small business include the re-writing of the anchor text to make it more SEO-Friendly and relevant to the page you want to promote.
To further improve your internal-linking campaign, our small business search engine optimization professionals will implement various types of anchor text (when deemed helpful).
Are you ready to:
- Start optimizing your small business for search engines and visitors?
- Catch your would-be customers during the buying phase?
- Boost your sales?Grow your small company, plus take it to the next level?
One of our professional SEO analysts is ready to assist you.
SEO For Small Business - FAQs
How Much Does SEO Cost?
If you visited BuzFind before, I am sure you have noticed that we do not list any SEO packages anywhere on the website.
That's because we firmly believe that the cost of SEO for small business varies and will depend on:
- The type and size of your businessYour site's complexity
- What you are offering
- Whether your market is highly competitive
- The search engine marketing strategies your small business will need.
At BuzFind, we have no SEO services standard because not all small businesses are created equal.
How To Hire an SEO CompanyWe are going to let Maile Ohye (a Google developer programs tech lead) offer her unbiased advice on the SEO hiring process.
CAN YOU SHARE SOME SEO FOR SMALL BUSINESS TIPS?
You want to optimize your small business for search engines youself to save money on marketing? Then these SEO for small business tips will get you started:
- Read Google's Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide before you do anything
- Get a good hosting - You'll get what you paid for
- Go for Mobile-First - Design a fast, responsive mobile and SEO friendly website
- Implement Schema.org - Google Structured Data will make it easier for search engines to understand what your page is about
- Optimize your navigation and make it concise and easy to navigate
- Research your competition - In order to beat your competition, you must get to know them better
- Perform Keyword Research - (Target Long-Tail Keywords and do not over-optimize). Check out Robbie Richard's guide on how to perform keyword research
- Offer relevant high quality content for people first, and search engines second
- Internal-Linking - Within your site, link to other relevant pages
- Anchor-Text - When linking to other pages within your website, write good anchor text using various anchor text techniques
- Write optimized Title and make them enticing to increase your click-through-rate (CTR)
- Meta Description - Even though the Meta Description is no longer a ranking factor, use it to entice people to click on your link - This will also boost your CTR
- Use Headings (H1 - H6) properly - Make sure your H1 is well written and includes your targeted keyword/long-tail phrase
- Include images that are optimized for page speed and search engines
- Write attractive Call-To-Action (CTA) buttons
- Include your targeted keyword in your last paragraph (don't really have to depending on your content - but it will help)
- Link Building - Once you have a well written and optimized page, share it on social sites. Build your external link naturally and avoid Link-Farm
- Get a Google Console/Analytics account, Bing Webmaster Tools account
- Create a Google My Business account and Bing Business account - Don't forget local business
- Sitemap - You don't really have to submit a sitemap.xml because search engines will end up finding your website/pages. However, to speed things up, I recommend that you submit a sitemap to Google, Bing at least
- Don't forget Social Media - For business owners, I highly recommend to create busines page in LinkedIn first, then Facebook, Twitter, and so on
- Forums - I highly recommend that you register in forums relevant to your business/niche and get involved by offering answers to topics within your expertise
- Local SEO for Small Business - Optimizing your small business for local SEO is not the same as optimizing for standard SEO. Local SEO for small business requires the use of different search optimization techniques
Want to take your small business website to the next level? Contact us at BuzFind now, or
BUZFIND SMALL BUSINESS SEO SERVICES
We Make SEO Services For Small Business Affordable To Everyone!